Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

AMU ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University

domyonlinemathclass.com provides awesome assistance with ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University. We offer best resources and assistance that ensures awesome grades for ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University.

Assistantce for ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University is provided for all eight weeks for an 8 week course. Assistance is provided for all the discussion forums, forum replies, MyLabsPlus homework and MyLabsPlus tests that are due every week.

ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University is an introductory course in Accounting offered by American Military University. It is of 8 weeks duration and the concepts that are covered in each week is provided below. Assistance is provided for each week and the testimonials section of our website shows the trust that our clients have in us along with the awesome service that we have provided for them

Week 1 in ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of fundamental concepts that further pave the way for starting the rest of the weeks.

Week 2 in ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of Completing the Accounting Cycle.The difference between cash and accrual basis accounting, add to our GAAP toolbox, and work through the adjusting process. The Week 2 forum takes another look at ethics involving manipulation of the current ratio.

Week 3 in ACCT100 Accounting 1 American Military University consists of Merchandising. Merchandising operations to include inventories and how to record purchases and sales for merchandising businesses. To utilize the gross profit and retail methods to estimate ending inventories. The Week 3 forum examines when sales should be recorded base on FOB policies.

Week 4 in ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of Internal Control and Cash. This week emphasis is laid on accounting information systems and internal controls. The Week 4 forum presents a scenario with a special journal to help students evaluate how where the entries are recorded can affect how they are perceived or if they are scrutinized.

Week 5 in ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of Assets. This week, students learn about assets. Chapter 9 covers all things receivable, and chapter 10 looks at plant assets, natural resources, and intangibles. The Week 5 forum explores allocating costs between assets for a lump-sum purchase and how this should be done.

Week 6 ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of liabilities.Students learn both current and long-term liabilities, review guidelines for contingent liabilities, and learn to compute basic payroll transactions. The Week 6 forum examines breaking long-term liabilities down into their current and long-term components.

Week 7 ACCT100 Accounting American Military University consists of Corporations. Students learn about corporations and all of the different accounts in the stockholders' equity section of the balance sheet. The Week 7 forum leads you on a merry chase regarding one man's efforts to use creative accounting in setting up a corporation.

Week 8 ACCT100 Accounting I American Military University consists of Final Assessment. It is the final assessment and students are required to take a final exam that tests their knowledge till date on the ACCT100 Accounting I class.

Assistance is provided for each week’s forum post, replies, two homework assignments that in Mylabsplus and two quiz assignments that are in MylabsPlus.

post your email id where we can contact you to avail of the help provided by us.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help

I would like assistance with this class.

Hello, would like some more information on this service.

(12-19-2016, 11:32 AM)techmendz Wrote:  Hello, would like some more information on this service.

you have been sent an email, kindly check your spam or bulk folder if you are unable to find it.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.