Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AMU MATH 302 Quiz 1 American Military University question 18

Question 15 of 20

Accepted characters: numbers, decimal point markers (period or comma), sign indicators (-), spaces (e.g., as thousands separator, 5 000), "E" or "e" (used in scientific notation). NOTE: For scientific notation, a period MUST be used as the decimal point marker. 
Complex numbers should be in the form (a + bi) where "a" and "b" need to have explicitly stated values. 
For example: {1+1i} is valid whereas {1+i} is not. {0+9i} is valid whereas {9i} is not. 

The president of a bank is attempting to arrange a meeting with the three vice presidents for a Friday weekly meeting. He believes that each of these three busy individuals, independently of the others, has about 40% chance of being able to attend the meeting. What is the probability that none of the three vice presidents can attend the meeting? Place your answer, rounded to 3 decimal places, in the blank. For example, 0.123 would be a legitimate entry

Question 16 of 20

Accepted characters: numbers, decimal point markers (period or comma), sign indicators (-), spaces (e.g., as thousands separator, 5 000), "E" or "e" (used in scientific notation). NOTE: For scientific notation, a period MUST be used as the decimal point marker. 
Complex numbers should be in the form (a + bi) where "a" and "b" need to have explicitly stated values. 
For example: {1+1i} is valid whereas {1+i} is not. {0+9i} is valid whereas {9i} is not. 
An ice cream vendor sells three flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. Forty five percent of the sales are chocolate, while 30% are strawberry, with the rest vanilla flavored. Sales are by the cone or the cup. The percentages of cones sales for chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, are 75%, 60%, and 40%, respectively. For a randomly selected sale, define the following events:
 = chocolate chosen
 = strawberry chosen
 = vanilla chosen
 = ice cream on a cone
ice cream in a cup

Find the probability that the ice cream was sold on a cone and was strawberry flavor. Place your answer, rounded to 2 decimal places, in the blank. For exampe, 0.34 would be a legitimate entry.

Question 17 of 20

The president of a bank is attempting to arrange a meeting with the three vice presidents for a Friday weekly meeting. He believes that each of these three busy individuals, independently of the others, has about 40% chance of being able to attend the meeting. What is the probability that at least two of the three vice presidents can attend the meeting? Place your answer, rounded to 3 decimal places, in the blank. For example, 0.123 would be a legitimate entry. 

Question 18 of 20

At a certain college, there were 600 science majors, 200 engineering majors, and 500 business majors. If a student is selected at random, what is the probability that the student is an engineering major?

Place your answer, rounded to four decimal places, in the blank.  0.15   When entering your answer do not use any labels or symbols other than a decimal point.   Simply provide the numerical value. For example, 0.1234 would be a legitimate entry.

(05-19-2016, 12:13 PM)hermoineraven Wrote:  Question 15 of 20

The president of a bank is attempting to arrange a meeting with the three vice presidents for a Friday weekly meeting. He believes that each of these three busy individuals, independently of the others, has about 40% chance of being able to attend the meeting. What is the probability that none of the three vice presidents can attend the meeting? Place your answer, rounded to 3 decimal places, in the blank. For example, 0.123 would be a legitimate entry

Question 16 of 20

An ice cream vendor sells three flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. Forty five percent of the sales are chocolate, while 30% are strawberry, with the rest vanilla flavored. Sales are by the cone or the cup. The percentages of cones sales for chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, are 75%, 60%, and 40%, respectively. For a randomly selected sale, define the following events:
 = chocolate chosen
 = strawberry chosen
 = vanilla chosen
 = ice cream on a cone
ice cream in a cup

Find the probability that the ice cream was sold on a cone and was strawberry flavor. Place your answer, rounded to 2 decimal places, in the blank. For exampe, 0.34 would be a legitimate entry.

Question 17 of 20

The president of a bank is attempting to arrange a meeting with the three vice presidents for a Friday weekly meeting. He believes that each of these three busy individuals, independently of the others, has about 40% chance of being able to attend the meeting. What is the probability that at least two of the three vice presidents can attend the meeting? Place your answer, rounded to 3 decimal places, in the blank. For example, 0.123 would be a legitimate entry. 

Question 18 of 20

At a certain college, there were 600 science majors, 200 engineering majors, and 500 business majors. If a student is selected at random, what is the probability that the student is an engineering major?

Place your answer, rounded to four decimal places, in the blank.  0.15   When entering your answer do not use any labels or symbols other than a decimal point.   Simply provide the numerical value. For example, 0.1234 would be a legitimate entry.

you have been sent an email ,kindly check your spam or bulk folder if you are unable to find it.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.