Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

AMU MATH 302 Statistics American Military University(AMU)

Find Excellent resources at this website to assist you with AMU MATH 302 Statistics American Military University.

Assistance is provided for the 16 week course that includes the discussion forums, tests and quizzes along with the midterm and the final exam.

The course starts with Probability and Statistics and moves on to Frequency Distribution and Graphs. Data Description and Probability and Counting rules are covered in weeks 3 and 4 respectively.Discrete Probability distributions and Normal Distributions are covered in subsequent weeks upto week 7. Confidence Interval and sample size along with Hypothesis testing forms the course content in weeks 9, 10 and 11. Means , variations and proportions are covered in week 12. Week 13 includes Regression and Correlation where as week 14 has Chi Square tests.

Subsequent weeks have final exam scheduled for the final week.

Assistance is provided for every week and the testimonials posted by our clients reflect the fact that we provide excellent help with these classes.

This is an interactive course designed to help students achieve a greater understanding of the statistical methods and models available to analyze data and to deal with uncertainty. The course explores methods associated with the collection and presentation of data. However, the primary focus of the course is on the use and proper interpretation of inferential statistical techniques to analyze data as a means to gain insights into the behavior of the larger population from which data sets are generated. Applications discussed span a broad range of topics, including: business, sports, health, education, political science, history, criminal justice, the environment, transportation, and the physical sciences and are designed to appeal to students in a wide array of academic disciplines. Successful completion of this course will provide students with a working knowledge of the principles of statistics, the ability to analyze and solve problems involving probability, and a working knowledge of averages and variations, normal probability distributions, sampling distributions, confidence intervals and testing statistical hypotheses. The emphasis of the course will be on the proper use of statistical techniques and their implementation rather than on mathematical proofs.

Program Information:
This is a required course in many math, science and technology programs. Prerequisite for this course is MATH110, College Algebra or an equivalent transfer course.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help

Hi everyone,

I hired them to help me with 2 of my math classes, to include AMU Math 302. I was dreading Statistics, so i had put it off for quite awhile. I am very glad that i decided to get help as they did a great job! Thank you!

-S

Thanks for your kind words.

domyonlinemathclass

I desperately needed help with this course and these guys came through for me. I was dreading this class since I'm terrible with math classes, and had waited so long to take the course. If I had attempted to do it alone I probably would have failed, however with the help of this service I passed with a A! Thanks again!

(07-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Braveone Wrote:  I desperately needed help with this course and these guys came through for me. I was dreading this class since I'm terrible with math classes, and had waited so long to take the course. If I had attempted to do it alone I probably would have failed, however with the help of this service I passed with a A! Thanks again!

thanks for your kind words.

domyonlinemathclass

New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.