Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AMU math 302 quiz 1 answers needed

I need assistance with AMU MATH 302 quiz 1

Quiz #1 - Chapters 1 - 3

Go to the Tests & Quizzes section of our classroom and complete Quiz 1 by 11:55PM EASTERN time on Sunday.

You are to complete Quiz 1 by 11:55PM EASTERN time on Sunday. When you are prepared to take the quiz go to the Tests & Quizzes section of our classroom and click on the quiz link. It is important for you to understand that you will be able to submit your answers only once. However, the only timed assessment in our MATH302 course is the Final Exam. As stated in the syllabus, you can only submit your answers to an assessment once; but, except for the Final Exam, which must be completed in 3 hours, you can use the save and exit features to work on an assessment at your own pace. Don't rush. Take your time and thoroughly consider every problem before you submit your answers. Your answers must be submitted by the 11:55PM EASTERN time deadline. I will not accept late submissions. So, please don’t wait until the last minute to submit your answers. As soon as you submit your answers your quiz will be graded, and your score will be recorded in the Gradebook. The correct answers will be available 24 hours after the deadline and once everyone has submitted their answers. At that time, you can access the feedback by clicking on the quiz in the Tests & Quizzes section of our classroom. Naturally, if you answer any of the questions incorrectly I urge you to review the feedback and reconcile any errors you may have made on the quiz.

The quiz is to be completed on an individual basis. You may consult published textbooks, articles, and other printed materials. However, no collaboration is permitted on the examinations or quizzes. You are not to discuss, orally, in print—in any manner—any aspect of the graded exercises with anyone other than your instructor. Clearly, student-teacher relationships are built on trust. Acts that violate this trust undermine the educational process and compromise the integrity of the perpetrator. Don’t cheat. Don’t compromise your integrity. To do so invalidates the very purpose which likely motivated you to undertake this course—to learn, to become a better decision maker, to broaden your perspective, and to increase your skill set.

(02-20-2016, 03:11 AM)romero Wrote:  I need assistance with AMU MATH 302 quiz.

you have been sent an email. If you are unable to find it, kindly check your spam or bulk folder.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help