Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APUS Math110 review for these people

Thank you domyonlinemathclass, I really appreciate you doing my math lab. I was very desperate I didn't know how I was going to do this 8 week math class, then I found you. Thought this was a scam at first, but when you signed in and did my first week homework and math lab I knew this was real. Literally, I cried because I hate math when I went to school I was only required to take basic math I had never did any algebra. thanks for taking over this 8 week class, I didn't have to worry it gave me time to worry about my other classes and my job. I will message you if I need help with future classes.

Thanks again shrty357

(05-30-2015, 06:57 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  Thank you domyonlinemathclass, I really appreciate you doing my math lab. I was very desperate I didn't know how I was going to do this 8 week math class, then I found you. Thought this was a scam at first, but when you signed in and did my first week homework and math lab I knew this was real. Literally, I cried because I hate math when I went to school I was only required to take basic math I had never did any algebra. thanks for taking over this 8 week class, I didn't have to worry it gave me time to worry about my other classes and my job. I will message you if I need help with future classes.

Thanks again shrty357

thanks for your kind words

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.