Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

APUS Math110 review for these people

Thank you domyonlinemathclass, I really appreciate you doing my math lab. I was very desperate I didn't know how I was going to do this 8 week math class, then I found you. Thought this was a scam at first, but when you signed in and did my first week homework and math lab I knew this was real. Literally, I cried because I hate math when I went to school I was only required to take basic math I had never did any algebra. thanks for taking over this 8 week class, I didn't have to worry it gave me time to worry about my other classes and my job. I will message you if I need help with future classes.

Thanks again shrty357

(05-30-2015, 06:57 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  Thank you domyonlinemathclass, I really appreciate you doing my math lab. I was very desperate I didn't know how I was going to do this 8 week math class, then I found you. Thought this was a scam at first, but when you signed in and did my first week homework and math lab I knew this was real. Literally, I cried because I hate math when I went to school I was only required to take basic math I had never did any algebra. thanks for taking over this 8 week class, I didn't have to worry it gave me time to worry about my other classes and my job. I will message you if I need help with future classes.

Thanks again shrty357

thanks for your kind words

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help