Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Algebra class

Exclamation 

If have 4 assignments left 2 multiple choice tests and my final exam I need done my deadline is August 26th

my email is

I need a 60% to pass and im failing right now

I NEED HELP ASAP

(08-21-2014, 02:46 PM)agral4 Wrote:  If have 4 assignments left 2 multiple choice tests and my final exam I need done my deadline is August 26th

my email is

I need a 60% to pass and im failing right now

I NEED HELP ASAP

You have been sent an email.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help

These Guys Are Great! Professional, Speedy results and very eager to assist in helping students get the information to pass class. I was really struggling and was quickly helped and now I can move forward in my studies. I am forever grateful! Better than KHAN Math Academy. Def worth you effort! Don't pass them up! Do it today

(09-29-2017, 12:25 AM)Getitdone Wrote:  These Guys Are Great! Professional, Speedy results and very eager to assist in helping students get the information to pass class. I was really struggling and was quickly helped and now I can move forward in my studies. I am forever grateful! Better than KHAN Math Academy. Def worth you effort! Don't pass them up! Do it today

thanks for your kind words.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.