Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Math 110 review for these guys

At first I was very skeptical about this company doing my math class online because I thought it was a scam because I have been scammed in the past. I paid my money because I was so desperate didn't understand math 110 it was very hard for me to comprehend. When the first week math lab was due the person assigned to do my math did it for me and made a very high grade. I was so happy and didn't have to worry about my math class for the entire 8 weeks. It gave me time to concentrate on my other hard classes. Hey they sign in to your class and just take over. It was well worth it I am sitting on an A Average. I cry every time I think of how they did the work because it was so impossible for me a miracle.

Thanks domyonlinemathclass love u
P.s I will need you for future courses that I struggle with.

(05-30-2015, 05:50 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  At first I was very skeptical about this company doing my math class online because I thought it was a scam because I have been scammed in the past. I paid my money because I was so desperate didn't understand math 110 it was very hard for me to comprehend. When the first week math lab was due the person assigned to do my math did it for me and made a very high grade. I was so happy and didn't have to worry about my math class for the entire 8 weeks. It gave me time to concentrate on my other hard classes. Hey they sign in to your class and just take over. It was well worth it I am sitting on an A Average. I cry every time I think of how they did the work because it was so impossible for me a miracle.

Thanks domyonlinemathclass love u
P.s I will need you for future courses that I struggle with.

thanks for your kind words

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help