Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

New Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sheer Awesomeness! for these guys

MATH125 *SOUNDED* easy enough when I initially enrolled. It isn't. It is a beast disguised in a easy-sounding title. The initial week I came to the realization that there was really NO WAY IN HELL that I'd be able to balance this breakneck paced 8 week ONLINE math class, my full time 10 hours per day / 5 days per week job, as well as caring for my daughter. These guys are reasonably priced and even flexible with the payment process. I'm almost done with the course, I have a B+ at this point so far and they are EXCELLENT at providing statuses of the coursework whenever you inquire. I was skeptical like everyone else, but they really deliver! I'm VERY satisfied with the services and I definitely recommend! This is no scam! I can attest to that. If I need to take anything higher level, or if for whatever reason, Liberal Arts Math doesn't transfer and I need to take Algebra, I'll DEFINITELY be using these guys again! Totally worth it!!!! Keep up the amazing work! I can't thank you enough!

(05-10-2015, 09:53 PM)unfun210 Wrote:  MATH125 *SOUNDED* easy enough when I initially enrolled. It isn't. It is a beast disguised in a easy-sounding title. The initial week I came to the realization that there was really NO WAY IN HELL that I'd be able to balance this breakneck paced 8 week ONLINE math class, my full time 10 hours per day / 5 days per week job, as well as caring for my daughter. These guys are reasonably priced and even flexible with the payment process. I'm almost done with the course, I have a B+ at this point so far and they are EXCELLENT at providing statuses of the coursework whenever you inquire. I was skeptical like everyone else, but they really deliver! I'm VERY satisfied with the services and I definitely recommend! This is no scam! I can attest to that. If I need to take anything higher level, or if for whatever reason, Liberal Arts Math doesn't transfer and I need to take Algebra, I'll DEFINITELY be using these guys again! Totally worth it!!!! Keep up the amazing work! I can't thank you enough!

thanks for your kind words

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help

(05-10-2015, 09:55 PM)admin Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 09:53 PM)unfun210 Wrote:  MATH125 *SOUNDED* easy enough when I initially enrolled. It isn't. It is a beast disguised in a easy-sounding title. The initial week I came to the realization that there was really NO WAY IN HELL that I'd be able to balance this breakneck paced 8 week ONLINE math class, my full time 10 hours per day / 5 days per week job, as well as caring for my daughter. These guys are reasonably priced and even flexible with the payment process. I'm almost done with the course, I have a B+ at this point so far and they are EXCELLENT at providing statuses of the coursework whenever you inquire. I was skeptical like everyone else, but they really deliver! I'm VERY satisfied with the services and I definitely recommend! This is no scam! I can attest to that. If I need to take anything higher level, or if for whatever reason, Liberal Arts Math doesn't transfer and I need to take Algebra, I'll DEFINITELY be using these guys again! Totally worth it!!!! Keep up the amazing work! I can't thank you enough!

thanks for your kind words

Admin, hit me up on e-mail please.

Admin, hit me up please.

(05-26-2015, 09:14 PM)mathdummy Wrote:  Admin, hit me up please.

you have been sent an email.
If you are unable to see the email, kindly check your spam folder.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
New Reply

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.