Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Testimonial for getting my math classes aced

Shocked 

Big GrinWords can't express how much this site has help me!!! I have three children and a domestic violence situation with my soon to be ex husband. I could not focus in my math class. Plus I have always been bad at math! I have a time math lab and it took me almost twenty minutes to do one problem. I wish I could hug you guys through the internet. I have so much on my plate and mind could not focus on math. I want to give my children a better life. A better life starts with getting my degree. Heart
Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!! If anyone reads this, please do not hesitate, this site is incredible!!!!! Take a chance!

Have a good day Everyone!!!!!Heart

(05-03-2015, 07:21 AM)Liliy1984 Wrote:  Big GrinWords can't express how much this site has help me!!! I have three children and a domestic violence situation with my soon to be ex husband. I could not focus in my math class. Plus I have always been bad at math! I have a time math lab and it took me almost twenty minutes to do one problem. I wish I could hug you guys through the internet. I have so much on my plate and mind could not focus on math. I want to give my children a better life. A better life starts with getting my degree. Heart
Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!! If anyone reads this, please do not hesitate, this site is incredible!!!!! Take a chance!

Have a good day Everyone!!!!!Heart

thanks a lot for your kind words Smile

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help