Home               Forum             Testimonials           Contact                                                 Search

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Testimonials posted for our work, have a look at them before posting your requirement

These are the testimonials posted for taking online classes at
domyonlinemathclass

The quality of services provided by us is evident by the testimonials posted by our awesome clients. Hire us to get the best assistance as other have done.

(06-28-2019, 07:27 AM)Milty Wrote:  Perfect transaction. A lifesaver!
Thank you!

(06-27-2019, 08:51 AM)Jmat3 Wrote:  Hey everyone, I'd like to thank this team for saving my grade I got so far behind with my class that I felt hopefully and thought I was going to have to retake the class but the team turned around and helped me get an A. They respond in about an hour and are very friendly and professional 10/10 would recomend.

(04-02-2019, 12:01 AM)jennifer45 Wrote:  Quite happy with the results. These guys scored 96%+ for me in the class. Prompt communication and flexibility in payments.  I couldn't be happier. Thanks domyonlinemathclass.

(03-25-2019, 01:08 AM)jeremiah92 Wrote:  I am not the one who writes testimonials but I am writing one for these guys. They have been at every step of the course with me and have helped me achieve 96% in the course overall. They have flexible payment plans. I had to delay payments twice and they worked with me and did not let my grades compromise. What more can I ask for? 100% recommended.

(01-02-2019, 01:01 AM)jamesjordan Wrote:  Got late in posting the testimonial but I promised these people I will surely write one. I have finished my class with 94.3% because of these guys. They do the work as they advertise it. I always got regular updates on my class. One more thing, do ask them every doubt that you have. They will put your mind at ease and are always reachable.

(10-26-2018, 01:52 PM)ericdvldg Wrote:  If math class has you stressed, these guys are amazing. I was hesitant at first, but these guys prodded they are well worth it and legit. Highly recommended!!!

(09-20-2018, 01:29 PM)sunburn Wrote:  These guys are absolute what they say the are in terms of service. I reached out to them and they assisted me the same day. Anytime I had a question about the process they responded to me within a few hours. I am very satisfied with the execution of their math service. I will absolutely recommend them in the future.

(09-19-2018, 09:04 PM)Kcsjoseph Wrote:  These guys are truly what they say they are. Currently I am so busy that I couldn’t keep up with my classes and they are doing them for me. Very reliable, they also work with you as far as the prices and payment plan. They even offer other classes as well just ask. I have 2 more weeks in my classes and I’m averaging A’s

(08-22-2018, 05:47 PM)survo202 Wrote:  All I have to say is wow with this service and it is truly amazing. I must admit I was a little skeptical but when they started to do my work it was very nice. My job gets really busy and I have no need for College Algebra when you think about it. I will tell everyone I know about this website and they do a great job. They never let me down and for the price let me handle this class. Thank you again.

(08-16-2018, 05:27 PM)ryan990 Wrote:  Great service, great communication, and great price! These guys are the real deal. Everything is taken care of, so there's no reason to worry. Will highly recommend to anyone needing a service like this in the future! Thanks for all your help!

(08-15-2018, 02:37 PM)Guest Wrote:  This page has been a major help in completing my degree I work full time and am taking other classes as well I feeling overwhelmed and this page took a lot of that stress away they aced every test and took care of my homework and forum post as well highly recommended!

(08-11-2018, 02:39 AM)Riley42f Wrote:  Not the one to post testimonials but I am happy with the results.

(08-09-2018, 12:38 AM)kiley048 Wrote:  One word to describe their services, awesome. I had some tests in which the options were wrong and theese guys not only pointed out that to me but got me full credits for those questions instead of just getting 92% and getting satisfied. They work with honesty and integrity and this has what made me to hire them again.

If you are looking for someone to ace your classes, these guys are the ones to do it.

trust me on this.

(08-08-2018, 11:14 PM)Guest Wrote:  Earned a repeat customer for sure. All my tests were done with 90% and above. Could have written a whole paragraph for praising these guys but time is always a constraint. That's why I hired them. Go ahead, you will pass with awesome grades.

(08-06-2018, 03:14 PM)Djangoman Wrote:  I am speechless with the results. 95.4% , an A. I was skeptical at first but these guys know what they are doing. Constant communication and they were always in touch. I know who I am coming to if I need another math class knocked off!!!!

(07-06-2018, 05:41 AM)mason34 Wrote:  I dont really post reviews and have been asked by the website owners to put down one so here it is.

TOP NOTCH services, aced the tests, did my forum posts and replies on time except once, but I got full marks for that forum post so what the hell.

They know what they are doing. Constant communication and flexible with payments.

Go ahead if you want to get your math class aced.

(05-22-2018, 07:48 AM)alp312 Wrote:  Everything about this was great. Communication was key. Do not hesitate.

(04-22-2018, 10:09 PM)Terelle373 Wrote:  Once Again you guys have come through and helped me with another final exam. These guys are amazing, fast, and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone especially if they are in need of some serious help.

(04-05-2018, 04:39 AM)jay Wrote:  I was struggling with math and I think i found these guys for just getting good grades. I am happy to admit that these people have passed the class for me with an A. 93.4% to be exact. I could have got more than 95% grades, but I hired these guys after couple of forums have been done. So go ahead and hire these people from the start and get awesome grades by them.

V/R Jay

(04-03-2018, 02:43 AM)Guest Wrote:  I am so pleased with the services and communication. I was worried about this class so much and needed serious help and Domyonlinemathclass provided that help. Totally legit and you will have a good grade. If you are need of help reach out to these guys you will be happy.

(04-01-2018, 04:33 AM)BAMF69 Wrote:  i'd like to start by saying that by no means i was sure of this site being legit, thats until i received first hand messages and testimonials from actual students that had come to this site for help, i must say that i loved their assistance, the admin kept me updated with my assignments and ease my mind every week an assignment was due by relaying the scores of my tests and the forum posting completion.  

i highly recommend their services, if anyone wants first hand/private one on one testimonial of this site legimitacy please ask the admin for my information and ill be more than happy to ease anyones mind.

Do my online math class is the way to go, sincerely and honestly!

once again, thanks for helping me out! y'all awesome!!!

Sincerely,

~bamf69

(03-13-2018, 11:18 PM)happyuser Wrote:  I am quite happy with the grades that I have received in my online math class. I have received more than 90% in all the tests that the awesome folks here took for me. If you are looking for someone to ace your online class, domyonlinemathclass.com is the place to be.

(12-27-2017, 09:23 AM)Terelle373 Wrote:  Greetings,

To anyone who is new, and unsure of trying this form of assistance out; I would highly recommend to accept their assistance. They are professional, and complete their task in a timely, and efficient manner. They are a great tool and asset when you are slammed with four classes, or even good for those classes you dread taking like Math. They have helped my wife, and I and they can surely help you too.

(11-21-2017, 12:48 PM)Guest Wrote:  So this was my first time doing this and looking for domynathclassonline where very professional they worked with me for payments if I didn’t want to just go straight in and pay xx amount of money. I did month payments for a while, all I can say is that they kept me at a piece of mind, I got all A’s on my test and a 92 on my final I am at a 95 in my math class thanks to them. They work with you, if you have any concerns they will get back to you as soon as they can. I had no issues a little bumps on the road because I was concerned about a little of things and they also do your forums I did finish my replies for my last forum but they did post the final forum because something may have happened on there end. But overall it was pretty interesting, I suggest anyone who is having issues just try it out and take it from there.

(10-29-2017, 12:06 PM)Terelle373 Wrote:  Wow they are amazing. They are professional, punctual, and they are 100% behind their word. Thank you so much. So awesome

(09-29-2017, 12:25 AM)Getitdone Wrote:  These Guys Are Great! Professional, Speedy results and very eager to assist in helping students get the information to pass class. I was really struggling and was quickly helped and now I can move forward in my studies. I am forever grateful! Better than KHAN Math Academy. Def worth you effort! Don't pass them up! Do it today

(09-27-2017, 12:28 AM)Guest Wrote:  Do yourself a favor and sign up now! Not only was do my online math class great to work with but they got me a great grade! I was able to cut down on my school load to focus on work throughout the summer instead of stressing about math (which isn't even used in my career field). They were priced reasonably and were even flexible with the payments. This was easily one of  the best decisions I've made.

(09-19-2017, 03:05 PM)Mtmcmeekin Wrote:  Thank you all very much! Scored 95% on my first test! I appreciate the quick response and turn around from submitting my test and receiving my exam back, less than 24 hours!

(09-06-2017, 11:57 PM)Guest Wrote:  So as of right now I am using them for a math class currently. Math wasnt my strong point, but I did research and I came across them and I am grateful that I found them to help me with my class. We are in week 4-5 right now. I currently have an A in the class, and I am happy right now. I will be posting another one at the end of the course I will be doing a updated one.

Thanks!! Math Testimonals!

(08-25-2017, 04:10 PM)trapstar916 Wrote:  This website is amazing!! Hired for help with my algebra class and they were fantastic! Highly recommend for all the help you need. Great communication and great service.

(08-24-2017, 12:37 PM)CICEROKID Wrote:  Ok, I NEVER I mean EVER post on any website.  Like many of you, I am very, very skeptical about reading the "testimonials."   I think to myself "well, that is probably them posting themselves to make their site look good."Well, let me tell you something.  I am A REAL PERSON who uses this service! And let me just say, (Again, I know you're skeptical, I get that, I was too!) THIS IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!! This is NO B.S they will do WHAT they say, and they will keep in contact with you the WHOLE WAY! It really, really works!!  If you're looking for help on any of your classes, please try this.  As a matter of fact, if you want to ask me to contact the administrator and I will allow him to give you my email, and I will contact you to give you my reference on this .! Again, I am telling you, you will get the grades and pass! This site is the real deal, folks...Good Luck!!

(07-23-2017, 01:29 PM)Guest Wrote:  At first I thought it would be a rip off, I was totally wrong. They provide outstanding work and results. I recommend them to anyone that is struggling through a math class as I was before finding them

(06-30-2017, 11:32 PM)Guest Wrote:  I was quite skeptical before I decided to take the plunge and hire these people for my class.

I was not wrong, have more than 90% in every test and I am quite satisfied.

Recommended.

(06-06-2017, 10:16 PM)Ainsworth123 Wrote:  Guys, these people are the real deal. It certainly is a gamble paying for a service that can easily not be in your favor. The testimonials are the real deal people. I am very pleased with the results on the grade book, as well as the quick responses from the team. I think the price is well worth the peace of mind when you are not good at math or in my case, having a job that takes up most of your day. I give this site five stars and will be coming back for future math classes. I will also get the word out among my friends. Thanks guys.

(04-09-2017, 05:34 PM)graduate2017 Wrote:  If you need help in math, these guys are the real deal. I would consider them "Math Whizzes". If you are struggling in any area of math they are able to provide top notch service and assistance.  Keep up the good work.

(04-02-2017, 11:16 PM)daveyo Wrote:  
(04-02-2017, 09:31 PM)admin Wrote:  
(04-02-2017, 08:47 PM)daveyo Wrote:  please help me with week 7 quiz and finals. email me the quote. thank you. need this by tonight. THANK YOU!!

you have been sent an email, kindly check your spam or bulk folder if you are unable to find it.

Wow you guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished my 2 tests in under 30 min!! Thank you for doing great business!

(03-03-2017, 11:34 AM)douglase Wrote:  I was skeptical at first but decided to give this a try. Do My Online Math Class is legit. I wish I would have known about this service with my other classes. Throughout the process I was nervous because of timing and I just did not have the time to put in the work to complete this class. All of my answers and queries were answered within a few days and this service delivered on the grade that they promised. Despite the cost, it is a small price to pay for peace of mind if you are struggling with any class. I would use this service again. Thank You Do My Online Math Class!

(03-03-2017, 10:14 AM)mangrovetl Wrote:  First of all i would like to point out that I came to the right place to get my AMU MATH 302 statistics done. These guys are the real deal. I am now sitting above 92% and I just have final exam that remains. I am sure I will pass with flying colors.

When you are in need, domyonlinemathclass.com will bail you out. Constant communication puts your mind at ease.

definitely recommended.

(02-26-2017, 11:31 PM)Guest Wrote:  I’m very happy with the results, and Mr. Testtaker got me a 92%, which is way better than I could have done even if I tried. The cost is well worth the result. I most definitely recommend their services and will use them for future classes. It’s also worth noting that they kept constant communication, which gives reassurance for those that are weary of online services like myself.

Once again thank you!!! You did an amazing job.

(02-22-2017, 09:56 AM)ThankYou Wrote:  Your neverous, scared, and just plain dont know what or if to do this. Well let me tell you i was the same way. But the was done with profession and respect. If you need help due to real life issues this is where you come and get the help to get your course completed. I would use them again and i tell you to use them. The help you will receive will excel your grade and just take the stress off your mind. Recommend that you use this. Good luck.

(02-19-2017, 09:25 AM)BPC Wrote:  Hired them for AMU MATH 111 college trigonometry assistance.

I am quite satisfied and recommend them to everyone who are in need to get their online math class done.

(09-29-2017, 12:13 AM)Getitdone Wrote:  These guys are great!. Very professional and informative and eager to assist.  They have aided me in passing with ease and no worries.  Class Act and highly recommend of Khan Math Academy.

(02-09-2017, 08:11 AM)Law35 Wrote:  I did a lot of research on which help to choose from and finally chose domyonlinemathclass. Everyone always has the same concerns but ALL were alleviated almost immediately. Quick responses to any questions that you have. I was surprised/reassured that they also send you an email before hand on when they will start and update you when they are finished! That is taking care of your clients and what a company should do (which you wont find elsewhere)! Looking forward to the rest of my class and a future with domyonlinemathclass. If you need help don't look anywhere else!

(02-09-2017, 03:33 AM)gongman Wrote:  I hired them to assist me for math 125 math for liberal art majors with AMU.

first week results are at 97.67% and I am elated.

Definitely recommended.

They will give you weekly updates and also see to it that all your doubts are solved.

They are flexible with payment plans too.

Domyonlinemathclass.com is a life saver.

(02-07-2017, 02:14 PM)lisamj13 Wrote:  The service is quick and very reliable! I am very pleased with the help that they offer for students who are engulfed in homework. Domyonlinemathclass.com is the holy grail of helping you stay on track for online math coursework. Thank you!

(12-20-2016, 12:12 PM)douglase Wrote:  Very easy to work with and accommodating to all my requests. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for help.

(12-20-2016, 09:58 PM)Engelhm Wrote:  Very reliable source and they aced my classes!  Would highly recommend, professional and reliable!

(12-18-2016, 08:16 PM)vince Wrote:  Great and speedy service, I was so behind class due to work that I almost dropped the course. Math is not really fun for me either so it was easy to procrastinate. This really saved me the trouble of having to restart next cycle.

(12-16-2016, 09:26 AM)jerjvin Wrote:  I have always struggled with math. I was failing horribly and found this website to help me. At first, like most of us, I was nervous thinking it was a scam. It is certainly not. They completed a test for me even before I paid which helped my suspicions. Ever since they have started my math class my score has went from a 50 to now over a 90. I definitely recommend and will more than likely use their service in the future.

(12-05-2016, 09:34 PM)Jose Wrote:  I struggled to do homework on my online ‘Math’ class. There was no one around to help me. So I decided to hire domyonlinemathclass again. Since I had a great experience with them in the pass, I contacted their student advisory for help. In less than 2 days these guys managed to complete my homework on time. Do not think it twice these guys are very professional and will ace your class.

(12-02-2016, 11:00 PM)Guest Wrote:  I am well beyond satisfied by the work done by domyonlinemathclass.com for ACCT100 Accounting for AMU.

There was lots of work that needed to be done on a weekly basis and these guys handled it for me.

Have hired them for my next class as well. Very professional and true to their word.

(12-02-2016, 12:53 PM)RobUSMCSECFOR Wrote:  I was in some serious trouble when I decided to sign up for Math 110, Public Speaking and Course 14 all at the same time, thinking I would've been able to handle it.  I found DOMYONLINEMATHCLASS, and simple as 1 plus 1, my problem was solved. They have been doing great with my class, while I concentrate on my other course.  My grade is great, and every week they have kept their part of the agreement. I can't ask for more, and I will definitely be coming back to them to work on my other classes.  Highly Recommend!, Thank you Domyonlinemath!

(12-01-2016, 10:21 PM)Deff1986 Wrote:  I contacted this company and was very afraid but once they walked me through the process and shown me the results they defiantly put my mind at ease.  Something that I was worried I wasn't going to find because I was struggling that bad in this class, I'm very happy that I chose to contact these people and took the risk. I am thankful and I would recommend these people to anyone who was having a hard time like I was.

(11-27-2016, 09:17 PM)tythomp Wrote:  I had searched and searched for help but couldn't find anything. I finally stumbled onto this website and was first a little skeptical. They replied fast and walked me through everything I needed to do in order for them to accomplish their service. They also gave sound advice that would help maximize their services as well as my grade.

(11-20-2016, 07:46 PM)cwardan2014 Wrote:  Thanks, for the very quick responds.  Definitely will use you guys in the near future !

(11-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Guest Wrote:  Great job, very easy process. I will definitely use this service again in the near future!!

(09-26-2016, 01:11 PM)Guest Wrote:  Hired to assist in accounting class and have more than 90% grades in homework and tests.

(09-26-2016, 01:10 PM)Guest Wrote:  I am very happy with the work done so far.

A in all the tests and all the forums too.

Recommend this team. They live up to their promise.

(09-25-2016, 10:01 PM)cm123 Wrote:  Very true to their work. I had a last minute request and they were able to help me out. Recommend if you have some last minute exams to do.

(09-25-2016, 08:38 PM)Jumper1 Wrote:  These guys are awesome, saved me a lot of heartache. Good grades and good business. Did their job and lived up to their word.

(09-18-2016, 03:12 PM)blawrence11b Wrote:  They responded really quickly and did not wast time getting started with helping me!!
I recommend to anyone who is caught in the time "crunch" and need to get it done fast n a hurry. Very professional and helpful they are.

(09-06-2016, 01:48 AM)pottermayer Wrote:  I am very happy, I passed math 110 AMU with an A. Math has never been my strong suite and I am relived that I hired these people to do my math class for me since I passed with an A.

I recommend this service if you want to get your math 110 class aced by them.

Not only math, they also provide assistance for other classed too, you just have to ask.

(07-25-2016, 08:24 PM)Braveone Wrote:  I desperately needed help with this course and these guys came through for me.  I was dreading this class since I'm terrible with math classes, and had waited so long to take the course.  If I had attempted to do it alone I probably would have failed, however with the help of this service I passed with a A! Thanks again!

(06-26-2016, 03:02 PM)amustudent Wrote:  I am so glad I found these guys!

I was very close to failing and without their assistance I would have been doomed. For a very reasonable price they were able to quickly help me out. It was worth every penny!

If you are having trouble don't let yourself fail and lose all that money you pay for tuition, let domyonlinemathclass.com help you first! Invest in your future and come to them.

(06-22-2016, 03:21 PM)Guest Wrote:  Ok so normally I don't use this kind of service but a lot of things happened and I was late with my assignments and mentally worn out to the point I can't even concentrate. I found this service and they took care of week 7 and 8 in algebra right away and I passed with a good grade!! I did asked late and already lost 20 points on week 7 but they finish it right away so I won't lose anymore points. I highly recommend it if you feel overwhelmed by your classes.

(06-21-2016, 09:50 AM)Dior89 Wrote:  For those that can see this post and are struggling with math please let domyonlinemathclass assist you. They are good professionals that are willing to tutor as well, eliminate the struggles and stress and let this website square you away. Me, my cousin, and brother have all gone through this website. Try it for the first 4 weeks. They work with you on payments as well. You will not get into trouble, trust me! So stop stressing and let them take care of your math class!

(06-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Dior89 Wrote:  They are great at what they do! I was stressed but they made it easy. I recommend to anyone having trouble with all! 5 star service

(06-09-2016, 10:23 PM)Guest Wrote:  These guys aced my math 110 class with more than 95%. I was a bit skeptical while hiring these guys but they finished every test with high 90s and it's because of them I will pass with good marks.

Highly recommended and great job.

(05-31-2016, 03:31 PM)ricanroots Wrote:  Outstanding results I highly recommend!

(05-17-2016, 03:23 PM)Braveone Wrote:  I was in serious need of some help for this class because I'm horrible at math. These guys have been able maintain a high A in this class, we are currently midway through the class and I cannot be happier with the grade or lack of math anxiety.  If you need help this is the place to go..

(05-17-2016, 02:19 PM)Guest Wrote:  I had awesome assistance with Math 111 AMU with American Military University.

Everything was fine on time which led me to focus on my other priorities.

Math was never was my strong suite and hence I am glad that I hired these guys.

If you are in need of help, do not hesitate to hire these guys.

They are best at what they do.

I will hire them again for my future courses.

Good job domyonlinemathclass.com

I couldn't be happier.

(05-17-2016, 02:46 PM)Ineedhelp Wrote:  I needed to take a math course for my degree plan so I chose to take Math 125.  I wasn't sure how I was going to get through it alone, so I thought about hiring a tutor.  The tutor agreed to help me, but my work schedule kept me really busy and it was difficult for me to meet  on a regular basis.  I found domyonlinematchclass.com and decided to give them a chance.  I was reluctant to hire these guys at first because I thought it might be a scam, but I was wrong.   I'm really glad I did.  They've handled the entire class for me.  I've yet to worry about anything.  Definitely worth the money.  I've got an A in the class right now and I expect to Ace it in the end.   I'll definitely be back for more help.

(04-30-2016, 01:11 PM)motero Wrote:  I hired these guys to do my AMU MATH 302 statistics for American Military University.

They did an excellent job and made sure that everything was done in a timely order.

I highly recommend theses guys and hire them if you need to get math help.

(04-24-2016, 10:58 AM)Braveone Wrote:  I requested assistance in completing this class and so far I feel great! Going into week 3 of the course and in getting a great grade! These last few weeks have been stress free thanks to these guys, I'm looking forward to sitting back and relaxing for the remainder of the class.  I highly recommend using their services if you need help with a math class.

(04-09-2016, 09:31 AM)Guest Wrote:  I hired these guys to assist me in AMU Math 125 course. They did all the homework, the forum posts and the replies on time and I never had to worry about a thing.

Thanks to them, I will pass this class with an A.

110% recommended.

(03-27-2016, 01:33 PM)Guest Wrote:  This is absolutely the best money I have spent on my education so far. They really know what they are doing, and their grades are fantastic. I could not have done it without them. You will not be disappointed in hiring them, they tell you to sit back and let them work their magic, and that is all it takes. I will surely hire them again for future classes!!

(03-13-2016, 06:49 PM)Chief25 Wrote:  I was struggling with Math Colle Algebra and I decided to hire these guys to take 2 of my tests which were overdue. They not only took the tests but gave me a passing grade on both. 1 was 100% and the other 96%. I am ecstatic and so glad I trusted them with my tests. I have hired them for the remainder of the class. Thank you. You guys are awesome and the real deal.

(02-17-2016, 09:54 AM)Guest Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I hired them to help me with 2 of my math classes, to include AMU Math 302. I was dreading Statistics, so i had put it off for quite awhile. I am very glad that i decided to get help as they did a great job! Thank you!

-S

the above testimonial is posted by a repeat client for services rendered for math 110 and math 302 class.

(02-11-2016, 12:49 PM)Guest Wrote:  I want to say that the are guys are true professionals. They not only updated me but also took care to complete everything on time. If you are in need of someone to take your online math class , these guys will bail you out

A happy customer

(02-07-2016, 11:18 PM)Jawsh Wrote:  Amazingly fast and to the point!! they are willing to work with you also and get the results needed!!

(02-07-2016, 11:17 PM)Jawsh Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 09:49 PM)admin Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 09:33 PM)Jawsh Wrote:  Really need help with this 8 week course!

you have been sent an email. if you can't find it, kindly check your spam or bulk folder.

All I can say is damn fast and Excellent work!!!

(02-07-2016, 05:05 AM)very satisfied customer Wrote:  These guys are absolutely wonderful! They complete everything on time and the grades are outstanding! I highly recommend them for all your class needs!!!

(01-27-2016, 10:58 PM)Jose Wrote:  Everyone has their own set of circumstances that arise that can hinder our daily life or academic goals. Domyonlinemathclass understand that and are willing to help you reach those goals. No questions asked. Domyonlinemathclass relieves that stress and put you back on the top of your game. Is there somewhere better you'd rather be investing your time? Well then GO DO IT! Domyonlinemathclass will take care of everything. So instead of wasting $300 per book, you can put that money toward a guaranteed A. This guys are the true thing, I am very happy I hired their services. The reality is there are more important things going on than a required class that has nothing to do with your major.

(01-07-2016, 08:27 AM)gandalfhunter Wrote:  I hired these guys to complete my online math class.

They not only are flexible in their payments but also take care of the assignments since I received awesome grades in each one of them.

I was hesitant at first but then after reading so many testimonials at this website, decided to go with it.

I am happy that i did because I have now an awesome grade for math class and it would not have been possible without the help from these guys (assuming all are guys lol)

if you are looking for someone to get you math class done, this is the place to get it done.

(01-07-2016, 08:18 AM)happycustomer Wrote:  these are truly professional guys who know what they are doing.

I had timely updates and thanks to them, I celebrated my christmas and new year holidays which was not possible with my family obligations and work commitments.

I highly recommend these guys if you are in need of any assistance with math.

these guys also offer help other than math classes and all you have to do is just ask.

One happy customer

(12-27-2015, 03:03 PM)Braveone Wrote:  Thank you for contacting me so quickly and being able to assist!  I don't know if I could have completed these assignments and Exam on time without your assistance.

(12-04-2015, 03:31 PM)Love it Wrote:  This service was beyond excellent! I have used this service several times and have been extremely pleased. Communication was fantastic and I always new what was happening with my class. I would strongly suggest using this service to help in any way you need help. Thank you for a job well done!! I would not use anyone else!

(12-03-2015, 04:44 PM)Guest Wrote:  I hired these guys to do my 16 week math 302 class with American Military University.

They always completed the forums and tests within deadline.

They are the guys you need when you are in need of math help.

Although, I didn't wanted to hire them, but I don't regret that I did.

If you want someone else to handle your math, these are the guys to go to.

Will use them again in future courses.

(12-03-2015, 04:00 AM)Guest Wrote:  I hired these guys to complete my ACCT100 Accounting class.

They are very professional and delivered desired results.

They even let me know each time when a test was done and

updated me regularly on the status.

If you are struggling with an online accounting class, do not hesitate to contact these guys.

These guys are the best (assuming all are guys hahah lol)

(11-01-2015, 11:28 PM)lazyshot Wrote:  Update

All test were completed and with great grades. They really live up to the 90 percent marks. High 90's  I will be using the service again they saved my grade.  Earned a dedicated customer. I will be recommending them to friends in need of help.

(10-28-2015, 10:03 PM)lazyshot Wrote:  First test out of 4 complete

so far so good these guys are great got a 100 percent on first one. Will report back once others are complete. A+ service so far

(10-28-2015, 10:01 PM)lazyshot Wrote:  Fantastic service so far with domyonlinemathclass, At first i was concerned with it being legit but they finished the first test with 100 percent. Very kind and professional.  Still waiting on 3 test and i will write up once complete.

so far A+ service will use again.

(10-25-2015, 01:41 AM)noobmath Wrote:  these guys are awesome, they chipped in fast and took care of everything that I needed to get done.

A+ service and highly professional guys.

recommended to everyone.

(09-27-2015, 09:12 PM)timsmoke Wrote:  This is without any doubt the best place to get fast and legit help from. They are always delivering “A” and plus work done. I recommend this website for anybody; you will not be upset for choosing this site.
Like I said before, at first I was not really sure if to take a change, but now I can say happy am stress free, is all thanks to the people that work here.

(09-27-2015, 11:09 AM)rrudd44 Wrote:  I have to say these guys are great! I was hesitant at first when I found the website, but I looked at dozens of reviews that stated how great these guys were and how legit the website was. So I gave it a try, and I so glad I did. My class is now complete and as I expected I received an AWESOME grade. They keep me up to date every week when they completed the tests, and always receiving an A. They even worked with me with a few payment options that was very helpful. If you found their website, and reading these reviews, go no father, you found what you were looking for!

(09-27-2015, 09:15 AM)rrudd44 Wrote:  These guys are a life saver! I was hesitant at first when I found the website but I read SO MANY reviews on how legit it was and how professional they were, and they. Worth the money, no stress at all, they worked with me with a few payment options that helped so much. I got weekly email updates every time they logged into my class and finished a test with the score that was always an A. If you found this website, means your in need of help, and trust me, use THESE guys! 5 Stars!

(09-21-2015, 10:07 AM)timsmoke Wrote:  Hello
Of course at first I was a bit hesitant, but I gave it a try and it really payed-off. I am happy with the customer service and really fast service. I recommend this site to anybody who needs  assistant with any class. You will not be disappoint.

(08-30-2015, 04:07 PM)Guest Wrote:  I can't recommend these guys enough. If you're in need of help let these guys help you.

(08-23-2015, 02:54 PM)mathdummy Wrote:  I can not thank these guys enough for saving my backside.  They did an outstanding job and it's worth every single dime.  They do great work and you get immediate responses to questions.  Could not be happier, the stress and time they saved me can not be compared to dollars spent.  Thanks all.

-Mathdummy

(07-27-2015, 02:13 AM)sowesma Wrote:  I researched domyonlinemathclass.com online and was greeted with numerous testimonials of people in similar shoes as I was; they were either overwhelmed with math, had too much on their plate, or just plain didn't want to do their math class online. Well, I fell under the overwhelmed category! I hadn't touched math in forever and took a stab at completing the course by myself but ended up needing significant help. I found the communication with the employees as extremely professional and timely and the scores always in the highest of the 90th percentile. I could not have made it through this course without the help of domyonlinemathclass.com and would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with completing their online math class!

(07-26-2015, 10:27 AM)barbar Wrote:  These guys are legit. They really helped me out of the jam i was in.  Very quick service!

(07-26-2015, 11:38 PM)Guest Wrote:  Since I suck at math and have not done it in years I decided I needed help. I was skeptical at first but could not be more happy.  Thanks guys. I really mean it.

(07-26-2015, 08:26 AM)dsc2 Wrote:  I am going through some personal family issues right now ... Your service saved me from losing $$$ to retake this course.  I am super-appreciative!

(07-26-2015, 01:01 AM)Guest Wrote:  Thank you guys for all of your help I couldn't have passed this class without your help!

(07-26-2015, 12:59 AM)Guest Wrote:  This class was very hard for me but luckily ive had these guys to help me I couldn't thank you more!

(07-07-2015, 12:13 AM)Guest Wrote:  Math 110 at AMU was something that I dreaded. These guys helped me to get it done. Very professional and outstanding experience.  All the deadlines were met on time. They even offer help for other classes at AMU/APU.  You just need to ask.

Thank you guys, you are life savers.

(05-17-2015, 06:02 PM)senkyubii Wrote:  I was worried in the beginning. I have never done this before. But you guys put my mind at ease. I will definitely keep you guys in mind for future courses. I am a very happy customer and I will be returning for more assistance.

(06-28-2015, 03:42 PM)Higgy1963 Wrote:  Couldn't have done it without the help
Greatest folks to work with ever
Don't hesitate to ask these folks for help

(06-21-2015, 09:32 PM)huff0378 Wrote:  Ok this is the best site to go to in order to improve your scores! Im so happy that I saw this site and it is well worth the money!I can't thank you guys enough for doing this for me! I will definitely be back! Theres nothing better than knowing someone from heres got your back!

(06-21-2015, 07:21 PM)Guest Wrote:  I was hesitant at first but desperate to pass my math class so I took the chance.  I went from almost failing my class to passing it!  Thank you so much!  You guys are a bunch of professionals!  All suspenses were met on time!  I would recommend you to anyone!  I'm humbled and pleased!  Thank you!!!!  Thank you!!!  I wouln't have passed without you!!

(06-14-2015, 09:04 PM)Boombostic78 Wrote:  
(06-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Boombostic78 Wrote:  I need to have homework done 3.4 (11 questions), 3.5 (4 Questions)and 3.6 (3 questions). Also I need Week 2 test done.

Thank you for all the assistance. I will definitely use the service again.

(06-04-2015, 11:17 AM)AmySue Wrote:  Course completed in the prescribed amount of time with a good grade! Thank you very much. Good communication.

(05-30-2015, 06:57 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  Thank you domyonlinemathclass, I really appreciate you doing my math lab. I was very desperate I didn't know how I was going to do this 8 week math class, then I found you. Thought this was a scam at first, but when you signed in and did my first week homework and math lab I knew this was real. Literally, I cried because I hate math when I went to school I was only required to take basic math I had never did any algebra. thanks for taking over this 8 week class, I didn't have to worry it gave me time to worry about my other classes and my job. I will message you if I need help with future classes.

Thanks again shrty357

(05-30-2015, 06:08 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  This is my second testimony just wanted to say thanks again. I couldn't have done it without domymathonline. I will contact you in the future to do my other classes. This is real no scam thanks!

(05-30-2015, 05:50 PM)shrtycoulter357@outlook.com Wrote:  At first I was very skeptical about this company doing my math class online because I thought it was a scam because I have been scammed in the past. I paid my money because I was so desperate didn't understand math 110 it was very hard for me to comprehend. When the first week math lab was due the person assigned to do my math did it for me and made a very high grade. I was so happy and didn't have to worry about my math class for the entire 8 weeks. It gave me time to concentrate on my other hard classes. Hey they sign in to your class and just take over. It was well worth it I am sitting on an A Average. I cry every time I think of how they did the work because it was so impossible for me a miracle.

Thanks domyonlinemathclass love u  
P.s I will need you for future courses that I struggle with.

(05-29-2015, 10:25 PM)grimace_c9 Wrote:  Professionals at work here boys and girls. I started freaking out and I wanted to take it slow to ensure that it wasn't a scam. Truth be told I was extremely skeptical about the whole thing. It made me feel a bit better when I had to pay through PayPal. I started going crazy again yesterday because my course ends this weekend. They put all of that worry to sleep. Job well done and I highly recommend them if you are like me and having trouble going through the motions. College can be tough and its great to have folks like these to be there in a pinch.

Thanks again!

(05-29-2015, 07:16 AM)senkyubii Wrote:  I hate math and MATH125 is quite misleading. It was extremely difficult and took quite a bit of time. These guys made sure that it was done. They promised me that I was going to get the grade I need and they kept that promise. They were very accommodating when I started to get all neurotic thinking that the class was not going to get done. They put my mind at ease. This is not a scam nor will they try to extort more money from you. They are genuine and professional. I am just sorry that I was too crazy to deal with. Thank you for a job well done. I will definitely contact you guys again for my future courses.

(05-10-2015, 09:53 PM)unfun210 Wrote:  MATH125 *SOUNDED* easy enough when I initially enrolled. It isn't. It is a beast disguised in a easy-sounding title. The initial week I came to the realization that there was really NO WAY IN HELL that I'd be able to balance this breakneck paced 8 week ONLINE math class, my full time 10 hours per day / 5 days per week job, as well as caring for my daughter. These guys are reasonably priced and even flexible with the payment process. I'm almost done with the course, I have a B+ at this point so far and they are EXCELLENT at providing statuses of the coursework whenever you inquire. I was skeptical like everyone else, but they really deliver! I'm VERY satisfied with the services and I definitely recommend! This is no scam! I can attest to that. If I need to take anything higher level, or if for whatever reason, Liberal Arts Math doesn't transfer and I need to take Algebra, I'll DEFINITELY be using these guys again! Totally worth it!!!! Keep up the amazing work! I can't thank you enough!

(05-03-2015, 07:21 AM)Liliy1984 Wrote:  Big GrinWords can't express how much this site has help me!!! I have three children and a domestic violence situation with my soon to be ex husband. I could not focus in my math class. Plus I have always been bad at math! I have a time math lab and it took me almost twenty minutes to do one problem. I wish I could hug you guys through the internet. I have so much on my plate and mind could not focus on math. I want to give my children a better life. A better life starts with getting my degree. Heart
Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!! If anyone reads this, please do not hesitate, this site is incredible!!!!! Take a chance!

Have a good day Everyone!!!!!Heart

(03-23-2015, 02:41 PM)Jeremiah32 Wrote:  I had just completed week 2 of my math110 course and I was starting to get loss in math as I have not completed a math course in over 14 years. I found this website and I must admit I was skeptical that my homework, forums, and exams could be completed. These guys were professional and handled all my assignments for me for a low fee. This was the only class I needed help with to graduate with a 3.86. If you have a hard time with math and need some assistance, don't look any further, these guys will take care of your worries. The staff also response time was quick. All of my emails were responded to within a few minutes. Excellent results and I wouldn't trust anyone else with the service I recieved at domyonlinemath.com give them a try you won't regret it. Thanks for saving my degree program!!! Jay

(03-22-2015, 07:49 PM)yupyup Wrote:  Very quick response time and even willing to start when I needed them to.  Great work also, very professional and quick to respond with inquiries on status updates.  They knocked out the remainder of my College Algebra class easily.  Would recommend and may end up using them again in the future.  A+ Work!

(03-23-2015, 09:04 AM)lostokyo Wrote:  They lived up to their promise, they were cordial and prompt. I would use them again in the future.

(03-20-2015, 01:15 AM)jamiejones823 Wrote:  These guys are terrific!! I didn't have to have them to do my entire class but it did get hard enough that I did indeed have to have some help before I sunk ship. They took my tests and aced them for me and even went back and did some of my homework that I didn't have such good grades in. They are absolutely the best!! I am going to be using them for other classes that I struggle in as they do more than just math, they do all other classes as well. It is well worth the price you pay for their services. Thank you Math Man!! You are a life saver. I recommend anyone that needs help to use this service. They are on top of it and know their stuff!!

Kudos,

One happy student!!

(02-25-2015, 07:33 AM)Xanthos Wrote:  First and foremost, I would like to say thank you for your outstanding services.  You guys definitely made it a lot easier for me for these past eight weeks.  For those who are looking for assistance with their math homework in the future, I highly recommend this website not only for their legit and on time services, but also, the guaranteed results that they provide. Great job!

(02-20-2015, 01:53 PM)monicanelson Wrote:  Very professional! Quick response time and easy to work with! Very very pleased with the high scores I got!  Would use again any day in a heartbeat! Thank you!!

(01-19-2015, 12:56 AM)Castleman13 Wrote:  Wow, These guys are as advertised, just amazing. I was worried, but had nothing to worry about. Thank you, domymathclass for your outstanding services, I am a believer.

(10-25-2014, 03:35 AM)mrnachos Wrote:  Amazing work...Amazing...I am so greatful for your help!! Finally after 7 years this class is done!! Number one!

Thanks for everything you did to assist me in this class!!

(10-25-2014, 09:05 AM)ren_hoek Wrote:  Thanks very much for your assistance with this Math class!  Excellent, A+

(01-18-2015, 05:19 AM)Xanthos Wrote:  This guys are spot on.  While I was hesitant at first, I took the chance and these folks provided the best quality, and on time services that I requested.  Keep up the good work!!!

(12-28-2014, 07:48 AM)thouston_05 Wrote:  My service with this website was amazing. All assignments/test were aced and turned in on time. I would give this site a 10/10.

(12-28-2014, 10:57 AM)transmanage40 Wrote:  These guys provide a service legit and reliable service.  Hands down this is the way to go if you are looking for fast and accurate work.  Do not hesitate or look any further for this kind of service!

(11-28-2014, 12:31 AM)TGEE Wrote:  At first I wasn't too sure about this service, but I am glad that I took the chance, they absolutely got the result I was looking for. Thank you! I recommend this service to anyone!!

(12-28-2014, 10:09 PM)transmanage40 Wrote:  Hello,
If you are considering this service, do not hesitate.  They provided a tremendous service with superb results.  The only regret I have was not using them sooner.

(11-10-2014, 12:09 PM)The Skeptic Wrote:  As my name states, I am a skeptic. I had fears of utilizing the services that domyonlinemathclass.com had to offer, but that was soon put to ease by the immediate email replies and professionalism which was provided.

I would recommend this service to anyone in need of help.

Thank you domyonlinemathclass.com, I look forward to a long relationship with your company.

(11-10-2014, 09:15 AM)behemoth Wrote:  You just can't go wrong with this. Let them ace the tests for you and be happy about your grade. In small words - save yourself the time and put it somewhere else. It's worth it.

(11-09-2014, 01:18 PM)great service Wrote:  These guys are awesome. They not only responded in 2 hours, but also aced my test that I had been struggling with. Recommending them to get  A+ grades.

If you are struggling with your class, use them.

They are very professional and know what they are doing.

(10-28-2014, 01:21 PM)tjade11214 Wrote:  I cannot explain how much they have helped me out. They truly a lifesaver. I was struggling in my math class and they not only completed my work but ACE'd them. Thank You so much... my final grade was the difference in me graduating. I wish I would have known about your awesome services earlier. It is legit!!! Invest in yourself, and let them assist you.. Thank YOU SO MUCH..

(10-25-2014, 09:05 AM)ren_hoek Wrote:  Thanks very much for your assistance with this Math class!  Excellent, A+

(10-25-2014, 12:04 PM)casman1 Wrote:  I am here to say that this is simply the best. I am amazed and very much pleased with the results. I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks....

(10-25-2014, 03:35 AM)mrnachos Wrote:  Amazing work...Amazing...I am so greatful for your help!! Finally after 7 years this class is done!! Number one!

Thanks for everything you did to assist me in this class!!

(10-23-2014, 09:46 AM)Star-lord Wrote:  These guys are awesome! I was definitely struggling in my Trig class and relied on them for everything! Everything was on time and they know exactly what they are doing!

(10-22-2014, 10:32 AM)Anonymous Wrote:  These guys were great at helping me pass my Math110 class. They work fast and efficient and kept me in the loop as to what was accomplished in less than 24 hours. I would recommend it to anyone that needs the help. I would use them in the future if need be.

(10-14-2014, 06:06 AM)shy1983 Wrote:  My math 110 tests have been aced by these guys

my gradebook got updated and I am super excited!!! thank you so much!!!!!!!! i can't say it enough...lol....

(10-12-2014, 10:56 PM)ghost149 Wrote:  I have very good feedback on this service. i did not know what to think at first, but in the end it was worth it, great speedy service. thank you for your help!! i hope to keep the relationship goingCool

(10-12-2014, 05:42 PM)best service Wrote:  These guys aced my math 125 tests
Prompt replies and very professional .

Couldn't be happier than this.Smile

(10-12-2014, 05:02 AM)alexxkate Wrote:  I was very skeptical of this site initially but just had my first assignment completed and WOW! I got an A! Very fast submission too. I'm impressed. Let's hope the rest of the course goes as smoothly. So far, so good.

(09-28-2014, 03:36 PM)hoffa Wrote:  Let's just this was the greatest investment for my career ...this is NOT A RIPOFF AT ALL!! They are on point!! Thanks for the help I will be using this service in the near future

(09-17-2014, 11:56 AM)casman1 Wrote:  I was stuck...and you all helped. Amazing...thank you.

(09-16-2014, 08:20 AM)perry Wrote:  Cool This is the best resource ever.  I wish I knew about this years ago.  What a wonderful backup plan.  I can actually work a full time job and take care of the family without having to stress over school.  This is a life saver.  It may cost as much as the class, but it is well worth it.  I plan on sticking with this for the long haul.  Cool

(09-13-2014, 12:23 AM)adgk36 Wrote:  Took a gamble and gave them a try. Let me say,  they are awesome. Got a 30/30 on my last quiz because of them. If you want to pass with a good grade, or just stuck, i highly recommend trying this.

(09-09-2014, 08:14 PM)lweymon Wrote:  Word of advice....if you want to pass your test or class, you came to the right place. I'm so glad I got a chance to use the services. Communication was very open. If your thinking about, as Nike says, "Just do it."

(08-24-2014, 11:32 AM)juandecuba1980 Wrote:  Great people, very professional.  I have been using then for a while now and they always deliver.  You wont be disappointed.

domyonlinemathclass

Kindly post your email to get help
Thread Closed